Sunday, May 11, 2008

New Addition

So we took the plunge and got a puppy!!His name is Dawson and he is a Yorkshire Terrier (Yorkie). He is 9 weeks old and has a ton of energy, (except at night when he just whines in his cage.) We got him yesterday so I guess I don't blame him for whining and whimpering, but it just isn't fun to not get any sleep because of a whimpering puppy. We've had a few worries in the beginning when we were on our way to Chow Hound to get some stuff for Dawson. He threw up in my lap on the way down there.Luckily I had a blanket underneath him!! So that did not sit well with my stomach, so we pulled over and Kyle held him and I drove. We get going again and then he throws up a little in Kyle's lap and then twice more in Chow Hound..Uh oh...Luckily the lady helping us was very nice and said "if that is all I have clean up today I will be happy." So he either was car sick or just was hungry.








Dawson playing with his cousin Pacey!!!