Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Thank you!

I just want to thank the people that commented on my posts about Dawson. I was really upset at those comments and it made me feel better that other people understood where I was coming from. I was so hurt when someone that probably doesn't even know me was saying that they hope I never have kids. Dawson is at a new home. We were very happy with the person that we brought him too. He had just put one of his Yorkies down and he just loves them and feel in love with Dawson. How can you not with that cute face!! We know that this person can give him so much more attention than we could because this guy was on disability and is able to be home with him more than we could.
Thanks again for the comments that you made!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel bad for Dawson You and Your Hubby

Alli said...

Sounds like Dawson found the perfect match!

Did you ever find your wreath?

Mindy Roelofs said...

We did not find our wreath. We did buy a new one for next year. We will see what happens!!

Kate @ When Hello Means Goodbye said...

Anonymous~
Dawson is having a great time playing with his new buddies, dont feel bad for him and mindy and kyle are also happy even though they miss Dawson, they are fine and know they made the right decision dont feel bad! its okay!

Mindy Roelofs said...

hehe! Katie, what a great sis!!!

Anonymous said...

Did Katie Get Dawson? If you don't want to tell over the Internet thats ok.