Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Some belly pics

For those of you who are not friends with me on facebook, you may have not known that Kyle and I are expecting again! We are due February 10 and so far everything has been going great!

We are so excited to meet our baby GIRL in 4 months!

Here are a few belly bump pictures!!

15 weeks

18 weeks

21 weeks




At one of my doctors appointments

I will try my best to keep this updated as we anticipate the arrival of baby girl Roelofs!!
And since October is Pregnancy and Infant Loss awareness, I wanted to let everyone who has been through this know that we will be praying for all of you this month.
And also want to lift those couples up that are still waiting to start their own families.

6 comments:

A Love Worth Waiting For.... said...

Congratulations!!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait!!!

Grandma Rietman

melistadee said...

yay:)

A Truly Grand Haven said...

I am so excited for you!

Anonymous said...

conratulations!the dr office looks very familar is it the office of vanheest and taylor?

Lori said...

Congratulations!! I am so excited for you! You look fabulous! I am due on March 7th with a girl too!! I look forward to following your pregnancy!