Friday, December 19, 2008

Just a few more pictures



Kalahari Resorts


Sandusky, OH
We had so much fun for our 1 year anniversary! We went to go see Four Christmases while we were in Ohio, we went shopping at the mall right down the road! We definitely would recommend it to families with children!!!






Toilet bowl ride
(Which I did not go on)




\







Whoo Hooo!!!This is me snow blowing the driveway on the 1st snow we got that was accumlative. Snowblowing is actually pretty fun. I usually get snow all over me because the chute is going the wrong way. OOPS!! And believe it or not I snowblowed the driveway this afternoon with all the snow we got. I know Kyle will be impressed but bummed because he probably wanted to do it. Oh well I left him the walkway to do.


Have a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you think our kids would have fun there or are they too young yet?

Mindy Roelofs said...

I think they would LOVE it!!You would too!!