Thursday, October 2, 2008

God is good!!

Kyle and I will be leaving next week Monday to Mayo Clinic in Minnesota to donate one of my kidneys to my sister Katie!!!! I am so excited to have the opportunity to give my sister a normal life, back to what it used to be 8-9 months ago. God has given me the strength and the health to be able to do this, I am so blessed!! God has also given me peace to not have any fear at this point, which is also a huge blessing to me. The surgery will be on Wednesday the 8th and should be back in Michigan hopefully by the 13th. Pray for a speedy recovery for both myself and Katie and that her body will accept my kidney quickly!!! God has answered our MANY prayers!!!


I will be updating this as we anticipate leaving for Mayo, while we are at Mayo and the road to recovery for both Katie and I. Katie also has a blog that she has had for a while now, ever since she lost her baby boy Brenham Jay on Feb. 29.


Her blog is http://whenhellomeansgoodbye.blogspot.com/





Please keep both us and our family in your prayers.

No comments: