Saturday, October 11, 2008

I'm still here!!

Sorry for the lack of posts while in the hospital. I never really got the chance or felt like sitting up and typing a post. But I am doing good now! I am in the hotel room right across the street to the hospital, so I can still see Katie!!! She is doing soo good!!! I am just amazed at her sense of humor and her spunk, right after being in surgery!!! I don't hardly remember things that happened before surgery, but I do remember being at such peace and not being scared. How amazing is God for giving me that peace and not having any doubts and that he had this planned for me when I was born! What an amazing gift to me and to Katie!!! God you are so good!! I want to thank everyone for their prayers and prayers of praise with us as we went through this. Pray that the kidney will continue to be accepted by Katie's body!! So far so good!!!


And I also want to thank our family...(I will get into that later, i need to be able to see the screen while I am typing and not crying.) Let's just say that my family is just amazing. I am so glad that I was brought up in such a great Christian family that have this faith and we have so much to look forward to!!
Cute hair, huh?

4 comments:

Kate @ When Hello Means Goodbye said...

yeah!! thanks for the update, dont leave us all hangin' lol' love u

Jill Sloothaak said...

mindy, i was crying the other day thinking about how God knew when he was forming you that katie would need you in this way. it just made me sit back in complete awe! you're right...He is so good! still thinking about you guys all the time, so thanks for the update!! :)

Anonymous said...

Mindy -thanks for the update!! I am so proud of you. I think of you often and can't wait for you to come back home! See you soon. Jill

toddb said...

I am glad that you and Katie are doing well! I will keep praying for both of you and your families!

God Bless!