Monday, October 6, 2008

We made it!!!

Well we are here!!! We got into Rochester Int. Airport around 8 pm (theirtime). When we got there my doctor ,(here at Mayo) that I met with a couple weeks ago walked into the airport and recognized Kyle and I. What weird timing for both of us to be there at the same time. Anyways, we got to our hotel, which is about 15 minutes away from the airport and right across the street from the Rochester Methodist Hospital that we will be staying at for the surgery.
The flight went very well. We flew in a 8 passenger plane out of Vriesland. We all wore head-sets so that we could hear everything that was going on between the Pilot and the air traffic control people. My ears are still plugged from the landing though, everyone elses have popped.
Pray for my sinus infection to be cleared up by the time I get blood drawn and start the pre-surgery stuff(which starts at 7am). Pray for a good nights rest (Tonight and ESPECIALLY tomorrow night) for both Katie and I .

3 comments:

toddb said...

Mindy,

I am praying for you as you and Katie go through the operation. I hope that all goes well and you can return to life as normal!

It is incredible what you are doing and I pray that there are no complications!

I am glad that you are in MN safely! Good luck and God Bless!

Todd

Lisa said...

Glad you made it there safely.

The VanderZwaags said...

Praying for you and Katie today!!!