Monday, October 13, 2008

Leaving tomorrow

So we are leaving tomorrow at 10 a.m. by plane again. I am ready to get home, but also quite nervous about the plane ride and having to sit straight up in the plane for 2 hours with out being able to recline and relieve some pain from my incisions. Please pray that that will go well. This is definately going to be a bittersweet moment for me. I am so ready to be back home in my own house, in my own bed and get back to our dog.I am also so ready to get back to the people that are back in MI, like my sister Lisa!! We miss her so much and wish she could have been out here with us. But it also means that I have to leave Katie, Robb and Paco(my kidney). Katie hopefully gets out of the hospital tomorrow and we will be leaving:( So we won't really know how she will be doing being out of the hospital, only by phone. Pray that everything will go well with that, and that she will adjust to being in the hotel and that her pain will be minimal.

Thanks for all your prayers!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mindy -
I hope you are resting comfortably at home and that the trip went well. This is such an amazing gift that you could give to Katie. Praise God for getting both of you as far as you are, and may you both continue to feel better as you heal. Take care.